Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Haircut!!!


I have given Blake about 5 haircuts, each time a little bit here and there to clean it up around the front, over his ears, across the back, and anything else that is sticking out to far.

This time no messing around. Before (see above)
After (see below)


He didn't know what to think of all the piles, I usually cut it while he is in the bathtub so he is distracted, this time outside with the multi-trim clippers. There is a huge pile of hair sitting in front of him.



Then off to supper. Sorry for the shot, I am feeding and taping at the same time.


1 comment:

  1. I just wanted to let you know that Nolan LOVES this video!! Every time I sit down at the computer, he jumps on my lap and wants to watch "baby Blake". Hope all is well with you guys! He is getting so big!!

    ReplyDelete